Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Don't Call it a Comeback!!

Well at least not THAT kind of comeback! --->

It has been 5 long months of no FCN blog posts. I'm posting today to let everyone know that we're officially back! I apologize for my lack of attention to the blog for the past season, but I have a great excuse, I promise: I got married. In October, months of planning (and perhaps years of anticipation) came together and my wife and I tied the knot. Now, after a brief respite, it's time to return to work full time, and get back to updating our customers and friends as to what's been going on in our warehouse.

Over the next few weeks I'll be making a lot of posts, catching people up on what we've been up to. We have some new coffees, and some old faves are back in stock. We also serve our coffees in about 15 new locations, so I'll be updating the map and letting everyone know where they can get a cup o' Joe. In the meantime, for any of our Jamaican fans, we have put Moy Hall on sale for $39.99 until Friday evening. This is the beginning of our Holiday sales run, where we feature discounts on different coffees or gift packages until the new year, allowing our customers to send something to that special someone far away.

Enjoy the Jamaican, and cya soon...

Best,
Matt

No comments: